Groupe OptiNursing is a leader in nursing placement and home health care. The agency provides quality personnel services to institutions, for home care support 24/7, in case of labour shortage and regular staff illness or vacations, in Ottawa, Gatineau and Eastern Quebec.
The agency wants to build solid professional business relations with all its clients. It aims to create long lasting collaborations that meet the needs of its customers and health care personnel alike.
Founded and led by a nurse
An active nurse for 20 years in both the public and private sector, Director Carine Boutin founded Groupe OptiNursing health care agency in 2010. She worked as a critical care nurse at the Ottawa Hospital and Montfort Hospital, and as a simulation nurse with the University of Ottawa Nursing Program.
Generous and amiable, Ms. Boutin is constantly attentive to the needs of her customers, and she provides efficient and conscientious support to her nursing personnel. She has a Bachelor of Nursing from the Université du Québec en Outaouais.
Core values that benefit customers and employees
- Maintenance of high professional standards
- Confidentiality of information
- Integrity, honesty and work ethic
- Compassion, generosity and active listening
- Professional development and continuing education
- Teamwork and communication
- Respect for cultural diversity
Why choose Groupe OptiNursing?
- Rapid access to nursing care 24/7
- Experienced and versatile handpicked nurses
- Proven management process and quality standards
- A documented follow-up continuity of care between caregivers
- A satisfaction guarantee on our nursing services
- Reimbursement of nursing expenses by most private insurance.
Get a quote at Optinursing when you call (613) 795-4967.
Do you need details about our services? firstname.lastname@example.org
Same day response guaranteed.
We are proud to announce our new partner for home care in the Outaouais, Physio Mobile Gatineau.
Discover Physiotherapist Mrs Valérie Jean's website and services (in French).